Thursday, October 31, 2013

Is This A Trick???

Because getting this letter definitely wouldn't qualify as a treat!

pic letter

I saw this letter yesterday, as it was making its social media rounds. Some people are saying the whole letter is a hoax, and I kind of hope so. Do I think childhood obesity is a serious epidemic? Yes. Do I think some families need wake-up calls that their children are in danger of real health problems? Yep. Do I think strangers should be the ones to give that wake-up call while simultaneously taking the fun out of a holiday? No way.

Since that letter is a bit of a downer, here are some classic Halloween pics from my spook-tacular childhood!

Classic kitty-cat costume with my Great Grammy!

Little Bo Peep has lost her chocolate! Or maybe she just ate it...

Little Bo Peep has lost her chocolate! Or maybe she just ate it...

apple bob

My now-roomie and I bobbing for apples at my old house! PS: how hard am I workin' that Jasmine costume?!

Sunflower wasn't one of my favorite Halloween costumes at the time, but boy do I love it looking back!
Sunflower wasn't one of my favorite Halloween costumes at the time, but boy do I love it looking back!

I think even Linus would agree that this is a GREAT pumpkin!
I think even Linus would agree that this is a GREAT pumpkin!


Happy Halloween, and Happy End of 31 Days!!! We did it! Yay! Hope everyone has a safe, sweet, and treat-filled night!

31 days of girl growing up










No comments:

Post a Comment