Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I Love Ya, Tomorrow!

Dear Tomorrow,

You're Thursday, AKA my Friday, and I love you. Well, to be honest, I'm not usually so crazy about you in the morning, what with my 8 AM and all. However, this super pretty pin inspired me on Pinterest earlier:

grateful heart

Overall, I'd like to think I've lived my life exhibiting positivity, but that doesn't mean I've been doing that so much lately. Plus, I can portray anything I want to the world, but until I'm truly, actually, sincerely believing what I'm saying and doing (or, in other words, smokin' what I'm sellin'), it doesn't mean a thing!

I'm really trying to be intentional with my optimistic, oh-happy-day, cherish-every-moment attitude. I will wake up tomorrow, remembering how grateful I am for the many blessings in my life. I'll remember how grateful I am even if the unexpected geometry quiz kicks my butt. I'll be especially grateful when I leave my last class of the week after finishing my exam.

Thursday, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I plan on loving every moment of you tomorrow. Almost as much as this sweet baby loves being vacuumed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZoqzarjWZI

SO glad my sweet friend Christine showed me that video as a happy little study break! Goodness, I'm glad my Early-Childhood-major friends understand how much joy comes with a baby's giggle! Hope everyone is enjoying this 31 Days thing as much as I am so far! Visit Nesting Place to see some other blogs participating in the hoopla!

31 days of girl growing up

1 comment: