Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Well, She Was an American Girl...

Love that Tom Petty song. Know what I loved even more as a child? Getting my American Girl catalogs in the mail. Especially around the holidays! With Christmas just around the corner (if the past 9 months of 2013 have flown by, imagine how fast the next 3 will!), I felt obligated to share this deal The Today Show just announced... For an American Girl doll and her accessories, you'd pay only $60! That's, like, sixty percent off! Here's the link, which also includes some other steals:

http://hip2save.com/2013/10/09/steals-and-deals-american-girl-dolls-bracelets-coats-more/

I know this is probably just nostalgia kicking in, but for some reason I felt like I just had to share this deal, but I couldn't bring myself to post a Facebook status about it... So instead I'll probably post a link to my blog instead ;) Heehee! Happy Wednesday!

Here I am just lovin' life at the American Girl Store (back when there was only one, in Chicago!) with my favorite American Girl doll: my Bitty Baby named Emily! 
Here I am just lovin' life at the American Girl Store (back when there was only one, in Chicago!) with my favorite American Girl doll: my Bitty Baby named Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment