Saturday, October 12, 2013

Mini Emotional Roller-coaster

Today, Clemson did not exactly shine on the field. In fact, a lot of the time, I was groaning and giving the players my version of pointers, like, "We need to step it up and get it together!" When I feel the need to coach, you know it's an ugly game!

I'm going to see the bright side of this and say: a. A win is a win, and b. Maybe this is the push the Tigers need to kill it next Saturday for our FSU game! For the first time EVER, ESPN's College GameDay is coming to the same school twice in the first eight games of the season... And that school is Clemson! I am beyond excited about round two with GameDay, but right now, I'm so exhausted from jumping and yelling at today's game (or maybe it's from all my munching...) so it is bedtime!

20131012-231025.jpg

1 comment: