Sunday, October 20, 2013

No Matter What Happens...

we heart the tigers

I'm someone who doesn't really "enjoy" watching football, per-say, unless I'm watching Clemson play. Sadly, the Tigers that showed up yesterday were not the same team that won all of our games so far this season! Even though yesterday's game was cringe-worthy, horrendous, embarrassing, ugly, etc., I still look back on yesterday with happy thoughts and memories! I got to spend the entire day mingling with my brother Corey and his girlfriend Morgan, John, our friends, and John's family (immediate and extended)!

John took this panoramic with about 30 minutes still to go before kick-off... It was a packed stadium! John took this panoramic with about 30 minutes to go before kick-off... It was a packed stadium!

It was such a unique experience to have GameDay visit Clemson for the second time in one season, and I even got to high-five a couple players as they ran down the hill! Side-note: having a front-row view for the pre-game hoopla was pretty much where the fun ended sitting on the hill, which I will from now on refer to as "The Hell".... yuck!

Side-note: having a front-row view for the running-down-the-hill hoopla was pretty much where the fun ended for sitting on the hill, which I will from now on refer to as "The Hell".... yuck! 
John and me before the game, making the best of our seating sitch!

Even though we won't go undefeated this season, I'm going to keep cheering for the Tigers, because I'm no fair-weather fan! I'm super excited knowing that by the time the next home game rolls around, I'll be sporting my class ring! Yay!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and starts the week with a mah-velous Monday!

31 days of girl growing up

No comments:

Post a Comment