If you've been reading my blog on a semi-regular basis for a while, you probably know how much I love my Five on Fridays link-up with Christina of Carolina Charm, Darci of The Good Life, April of A. Liz Adventures, and Natasha of Hello! Happiness! Here's this week's Friday five:
1. Sharpie pens. This probably sounds like a silly little thing, but I have been using the heck out of my Sharpie pens lately. These pens are not to be confused with Sharpie's ultra-fine point permanent markers- these babies don't bleed through paper or smear! Thank goodness I still like using pencils to take notes (gotta have my eraser...), because if I used these pens for more than my planner and miscellaneous forms and papers, I'd probably go through a pack a week!
They're perfect for little doodles, because they write so smoothly!
2. This quotation. I've had it written down for a while, and I felt the need to share it:
Preach, Oprah. Preach.
3. Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24 HR Eye Shadow. I'll be honest- I kind of suck at doing makeup. I really, really wish I was good at it, but I've always liked my friends or mom applying my makeup for important events. Proms? Professional. Homecoming? My mom. New Year's Eve, Fourth of July, and Sweet Sixteens in high school? Friends.
Every day, I don't put too much thought into my makeup, so this eyeshadow is perfect for me! I know lots of people use these as a base to start somethin' special, but I just swipe a bit on with my finger and voila! That's it!
Three fall faves in one shot: new eye shadow, repurposed can and Lilly agenda pages, and my all-time favorite Bath and Body scent from MIDDLE SCHOOL that I can't get rid of... They say the sense of smell has the most memories attached to it, and I totally agree! I always whip it out during the fall, because it doesn't get more festive than sweet cinnamon pumpkin!
4. Macbook stickers. I've finally finished my collection of stickers for my laptop case. I've been waiting on my MooseJaw sticker to come in before putting on my adorable, preppy Southern Proper sticker, and the other day, MooseJaw finally delivered (literally!).
Wofford, Clemson, IPTAY, Vineyard Vines, Southern Proper, Southern Fried Cotton (love the cotton bole and Clemson colors!), and Moosejaw. It certainly doesn't lack character!
5. It's the weekend. 'Nuff said. Happy weekend, everyone!