Monday, October 21, 2013

My State of Mind Today

good day

When I woke up today, I knew I had a choice. It's the same choice I have every day, but on Mondays, the first day of a new week, this choice seems even more crucial. It's the choice to say "It's going to be a good day." Let's face it- as Honest Abe put it....

Screen shot 2013-10-21 at 10.03.48 PM

Sometimes, my mind doesn't make up a good decision, and other times, it does. Today, I was happy, despite the impending geometry test that may or may not kick my butt tomorrow. However the test goes tomorrow, I will still choose to be happy, because geometry is oh-so-temporary in this wonderful life (thank goodness!).
bright side

Have a terrific Tuesday, everybody! Can't believe I'm three weeks into my 31 Days challenge to myself and still going strong (okay, maybe not strong, but hey, I'm still going!).

31 days of girl growing up

No comments:

Post a Comment