Ready to see a couple of the items that made the trip to the island with me?! Now, not all of these will actually be in the beach bag, but I consider them beach essentials.
1. Comfort Colors Monogram Tank. I ordered this on Etsy recently as a casual tank to just throw on with some Norts. This laid-back look will be perfect for when John and I want to explore the neighboring islands!
2. Chacos. I've already lamented about my feelings on Chacos here, but I think I'll be especially glad I have them this weekend!
3. Beachy book. My sweet friend Christine recommended I read some Dorthea Benton Frank if I was looking for a good summer read. As soon as I brought home one of her books, my mom raved about the author's southern style, so I knew I was in for a treat! After reading The Land of the Mango Sunsets, I was pleased as peas, and I decided what better place to read a book about the low-country than... the low-country?!
4. EOS. Does this stuff even need an explanation? I think not.
5. Raybans Wayfarers. These sunglasses have lasted me a good four years, and that speaks for their durability!
Alright, y'all, now it's time to tell me what I left out! Any beach must-haves beside the obvious sunscreen and towel?!