Thursday, May 9, 2013

Today

Today's blog challenge topic is: "a moment in your day (this can be just a photo or both a photo and words)"

Wow, I wish I would have read this topic this morning, before I went to my friend, Ben's, gorgeous pool with his girlfriend, Blair, and John... Then I could have taken a picture of the totally picturesque afternoon! It was such a beautiful, sunny day, and I love relaxin' by the pool! If I had to pick a single moment out of that time frame, I'd have to go with the moment Ben brought Blair and me slushies from a gas station down the road. I felt like I was in paradise, which may sound odd, but this gas station's slushie reputation is pretty esteemed. The local J & M's cherry lemon Sundrop slushie is almost like a town staple; this was only my second one, since the gas station is a little too far away from my house to justify driving for a slushie.
The sun was shining, I was relaxing in a lounge chair, and a gentleman was handing me an icy treat... It doesn't get much better than that! I wish every day of summer would include that kind of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment