Monday, March 25, 2013

So Apparently I Didn't Get the Memo...

That this March was going to come in like a lion and out like a bigger, fiercer, windier lion! Brr! I thought by the end of March (AKA actually spring) I could trade in my thick sweaters and winter coats for at least a light pullover or even- dare I say it- capris and shorts, but apparently, Mother Nature had other plans for SC!
I cannot be the only one who is ready for warmer, sundress weather! My winter wardrobe is exhausted, and hiking across campus sure will be a lot more fun when the sun is shining!

Starting to doubt my decision to switch out my winter scarves for my light, colorful spring scarves...  
Starting to doubt my decision to switch out my winter scarves for my light, colorful spring scarves...

Now. What do you all think about wearing my patterned spring scarves in this dreary weather? I mean, technically, it's spring time! Five days ago maybe I couldn't have gotten away with it, but since the first day of spring has passed, don't you think it's okay? (PS: yeah, I'm also counting down until I can break out the white and seersucker! Less than a week!)

Song of the blog: "What A Girl Wants" by Christina Aguilera
Lyrics of the song: "What a girl wants, what a girl needs, whatever keeps me happy and sets you free..." A girl totally rocked this song tonight on The Voice! I'm predicting season winner (the girl sang at Michael Jackson's memorial and sang on his tour... she's obviously a star), although I doubt I'll watch too much of it- I get way too emotionally attached!

No comments:

Post a Comment