Hey strangers! Last time we chatted (AKA I wrote, you read) seems like forever ago! Really, it was only a week ago, but even when I wrote that last little post, it was more of a "Just popping in to say I didn't die" post and not an actual post-post, if you know what I mean. Since then, I have:
1. Finished exams. Hallelujah! I wish I'd had Mary's post about combating anxiety last week... However, I know it'll come in handy in the fall when I start my victory lap (AKA fifth year of undergrad, yay indecisiveness)!
2. Been in a wedding. And not just any wedding. The prettiest wedding I have been to and will ever go to in my life. Seriously, it was just so classic, elegant, tasteful, fun, and above all else, love-filled. I love weddings, but it was especially neat to participate in a dear friend's big day.
Juleah made the most beautiful bride!
3. Gone to a Frozen-themed birthday party for the world's cutest four-year-old little girl. Seriously, the party was almost as precious as the birthday girl; I have no idea how my baby cousin is already four. She can stop growing whenever she wants...
Here I am with the precious princess on Easter.
4. Come home for the summer. I seriously love being home with my family, but I am not a huge fan of unpacking... Thankfully, I knocked it all out on Monday, from closet-organizing to desk cleaning. It was a long and busy day, which means I won't have to worry about it for the rest of the summer! (Until I have to move all the rest of my stuff out of my old apartment and into my new one in Clemson.... buuuut I'm not thinking about that right now!)
5. Visited Wofford. If you're new to the blog, you may not know I transferred to Clemson after two years at a private college in Spartanburg, SC. I adored the small school, family-like feel of Wofford, but ultimately, it didn't have the program I wanted. Since my pledge class and best friends from Wofford are graduating in a couple weeks, I just had to stop by and catch up. I just had the best time visiting yesterday; at times it felt like I hadn't left.
6. Polished my silver jewelry, gone on my first run since the boot (pretty successful, too!), picked out a Mother's Day present. Okay, I know those aren't that exciting, but I'm just happy I've had another productive day!
All in all, I'm going to cut myself some slack for kind of dropping the ball in the blogging department... Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, ya know?! I'm thrilled to get back to blogging this summer though, and it'll be even better once I get my new computer! (For now, I'm just thankful for my parents' desktop!)